The requirement for compliant Customs brokerage systems is essential within the frame work of modern Logistics.
To protect your business and to keep your Supply Chain moving, we have invested in both expertise and technology to provide this connectivity at all major Seaports and Airfreight terminals both in UK and Europe.
We actively work with our clients to understand their business and to ensure that they have the latest customs information available to allow them to make informed choices concerning duty reduction schemes or mandatory export & import compliance requirements.
CUSTOMS FACILITIES PROVIDED
• Full Customs Entry & Clearance Services
• Temporary Import and Export Schemes
• C.F.S.P Regime Management
• Customs (Bonded) Warehouse Management
• Intrastat declarations
• Duty Reduction Schemes
• Tariff Classification Advice
• Integrated Purchase Order management
• Landed Costing reports at SKU level
• Integrated Systems to Support your customs compliance profile
• Seamless documentation flow via Mil-Ship and order management system
• Milestone and exception reporting base on your required in stock date
E-DOC’S FOR HIGH VOLUME FREIGHT LEVELS
Integrating i-MOS when transparently coordinating High volume freight will reduce your paper trail and increase prompt documentation provision. How? Simply we will upload your freight and customs documents immediately after they have been raised, customs cleared, received via our International branches. Reduce admin and increase information visibility.
Controlling your freight within our secure Infrastructure
For more information on any of our International solutions, call us on 01268 574 298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org